Lavendyl Lavender Farm
Spend the day with us... Open from 10am to 4 pm every day from September till May. Enjoy a relaxing stroll through the gardens in a tranquil atmosphere, have a coffee or tea, browse through the lavender products in our shop or stay the night in one of our two self contained cottages.
Lavendyl farm grows over 50 different varieties of lavender plants on the 5 acre Lavender farm.
Below are a few of the things you can do during your
visit to Lavendyl Lavender Farm or during your stay at Dylan's Cottages.
- Stroll through the gardens while admiring lavender
and many other native New Zealand plants and flowers
- Watch the distillation process as we extract 100%
pure lavender and rosemary essential oils
- Purchase lavender products from the unique onsite
gift store and gallery
- Sip on a cup of tea or coffee inside the tearoom or out in the gardens
- Meditate and relax in the circle of thyme
- Have a picnic surrounded by the scent and colour of beautiful
lavender and flower gardens
- Enjoy the scenic views from Mt Fyffe to the Kaikoura
- Meet our friendly sheep
For a unique and relaxing holiday in a rural setting, Dylan's Country Cottages are quiet and private, set under the rugged slopes of Mt Fyffe.
Accommodation Rates & Info
Our Tarriff is $195.00 New Zealand Dollars per night, (2 persons).
This includes Breakfast.
It is an additional $25 for each extra person.
For detailed information about accommodation click here
- Two rustic style cottage accommodations. (Mahoe & Kowhai cottages)
- Self contained accommodation
- 5 minutes drive from the Kaikoura town center
- Surrounded by Lavender & flower gardens
- Off-street parking
- Private garden area
- Tariff includes a superb homemade breakfast of cereals, homemade breads, free range eggs, homemade preserves and more
September 1st to April 30th
Bookings for today must be done by phone or in person.
To book BOTH cottages book rooms separately or Call Myra at the farm +64 (0)3 3195473
- Myra McLalland
- Postmans Road, RD 1, Kaikoura, New Zealand
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Ph: +64 3 319 5473
- Fax: +64 3 319 5425